"You" we refer to you, the site user. “We/us” means Nasser Youth Movement. “Users” refers to the users of the Site generally and/or individually as the context indicates. We handle all personal data and information related to the user in strict accordance with all relevant privacy protection legislation.
What we do with the user information you provide to us
When you enter user information, you agree that we keep your user information on our behalf or through the services of a third party company that processes this information on our behalf.
- conduct market research, including statistical analysis relating to user behavior, which we may offer to third parties in an impersonal and aggregate manner;
- enabling us to fulfill all legally imposed requirements on us; And the
- To send you periodic communications (including an email), regarding specifications, products, services, events, and special offers.
We may disclose your user information to a third party:
- in order for the third party to send you periodic communications regarding specifications, products, services, events, and special offers on our behalf;
- in the event that we sell or buy business or assets, in which case we may disclose your user information to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or property;
- In the event that a third party owns all or most of our assets, in which case your user information that you have provided to us will pass to the third party as part of the assets transferred to it; And the
- If we have to disclose or share your user information in order to: a) comply with legal obligations; b) apply or enforce the terms and conditions and/or any other agreements; or c) protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our customers, or other users.
We may disclose your user information to any of our affiliated companies, which may include our subsidiaries, holding companies, and their subsidiaries, wherever these companies are located in the world and for any reason.
You may notify us of any updates, modifications, and corrections you make to user information we have previously collected by using the feedback form link in the Contact Us section of the Site.
We Don't Take any data of the user
When you want, you can unsubscribe from the site and delete all your data, by going to my news page and choosing the settings page and then clicking on the option to cancel the account, then a confirmation message will appear for you to cancel the account.
When you want to withdraw your consent to receive periodic communications regarding specifications, products, services, and events, you may respond by responding to the “unsubscribe” link in communications from us.
Please note that we will not disclose your user information to a third party to enable them to send you direct marketing communications without your prior consent to do so.
Text files (cookies)
You should be aware that information and data may be collected automatically through the use of text files (cookies). They are small text files in which basic information used by a network site is saved in order to determine the repeated uses of the site, for example, to retrieve your name if it was previously entered. We may use this information in order to track behavior and compile aggregate data in order to improve the site, target advertisements and evaluate the overall effectiveness of such advertisements.
These text files do not integrate into your operating system and do not harm your files. If you prefer not to collect information through the use of text files, you can follow a simple procedure with most browsers where you can refuse to download text files. However, you should note, that services directed to you personally may be affected if you choose to disable the text files option. If you wish to disable the text file download feature, click the link here for the instructions that will appear in a separate window.
Protecting your user information
While we are fully committed to protecting your user information, we cannot guarantee the security of sending your user information to the site. Any data transmitted, including your user information, is at your own risk.
For our part, we are aware of industry standards and use security applications in order to protect user information from any unlawful penetration or misuse. Therefore, when we use user information, we implement industry standard procedures and security specifications in order to prevent unauthorized access to user information.