Astonishing information about the great Islam of Jamal Abdel-Nasser
Astonishing information about the beautiful Islam of Jamal Abdel-Nasser.
* His role model in nationalization was Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz who nationalized the possessions of the Umayyads.
* In his reign, the Holy Quran was collected in millions of cassette tapes and CDs with the voices of senior reciters, when he found a luxurious distorted scripted copy distributed in Africa. When Africa's poor were found unable to buy a CD player, He created the first radio station for the Holy Quran n the whole world.
* The number of mosques in Egypt increased from eleven thousand pre-revolutionary mosques to twenty-one thousand mosques in 1970, i.e., during the 18-year rule of President Jamal Abdel-Nasser, a number of ten thousand mosques were built, equivalent to the number of mosques built in Egypt from the Islamic conquest until the era of Abdel-Nasser.
* The subject of religious education has become (compulsory) and has been made dependent on success or failure as the rest of the material for the first time in Egypt's history while o it was optional in the monarchy.
* Al-Azhar al-Sharif was developed and transformed into a modern university studying medicine and engineering when he found non-Muslim minorities monopolizing that profession in Africa.
Abdel-Nasser established the 30-acre Islamic Research Complex city with students from 70 Islamic countries learning in Al-Azhar free of charge. The number of Muslim students in Al-Azhar jumped from outside Egypt tens of times because of Abdel-Nasser's interest in Al-Azhar, which he developed and transformed into a giant university with branches in other countries.
* He stood firm with the liberation of Algeria. Cairo was the capital of the revolution and the voice of the Arabs was the voice of the Algerian revolution. He fought the Arabization battle of Algeria. We almost cried for it like Andalusia after 150 years of French occupation and written today in paragraph 7 of the NATO Crusade, whose official member Erdogan is the Algerian part of France.
* The meaning of the Holy Quran was translated into several languages.
* Competitions were organized for the preservation of the Holy Quran in the Republic, the Arab world, and the Islamic world. President Abdel Nasser himself distributed the awards to the Quran memorizers.
* The Encyclopedia of Jamal Abdel Nasser for Islamic Jurisprudence has been put, which included all the sciences and jurisprudence of religion in dozens of volumes, and was distributed worldwide.
* Thousands of Azhar and religious institutes were built in Egypt and branches of Al-Azhar University were opened in many Islamic countries.
Jamal Abdel Nasser supported all Arab and Islamic countries in their struggle against colonialism.
* He prayed Friday in Moscow, interrupted talks and opened Moscow's Grand Mosque, and challenged Khrushchev in a public speech, saying that” I will not allow you to spread communism in our Arab countries. We are believers and you are atheists”.
* Al-Azhar missions in his reign recorded the highest incomes in the Islamic religion in history. The number of people who chose Islam as a religion thanks to Al-Azhar missions under President Jamal Abdel-Nasser was 7 out of 10 according to the statistics of the World Council of Churches.
* Promulgated a law prohibiting and preventing gambling and it was king Farouk's favorite game.
* Abdel Nasser issued decisions to close all Masonic forums, Rotary clubs, and Baha 'i forums.
* Issued the decision to revoke the prostitution licenses and passed the Anti-Prostitution Act, which was codified in the Royal Covenant and the British colonial era.
* For the first time, girls have reached religious education. Azhar Girls' Institutes have been opened. Many competitions have been held in all cities to memorize the Quran. All books of Islamic heritage have been printed in State prints.
* He was also keen to perform Friday prayers with citizens in mosques.
* Pray the last Friday prayers before his death on the 25th of September in Azhar Sharif.
* The conclusion of his work was the prevention of the bloodshed of Muslims in the events of Black September in Jordan on 27 September 1970.
* Jamel Abdel-Nasser died on Monday, September 28, 1970, which marks 27 Rajab 1390, on the anniversary of Isra 'a Day and Ma' araj.